- Visitors and their belongings will be inspected for their personal safety.
- Visitors agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site is subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of the Festival and its Organisers.
- Visitors park their cars at their own risk.
- Under aged and visibly intoxicated individuals will not be served alcoholic drinks.
- Skyeland Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- The Organiser may decline or forbid entrance into the Festival to anyone who might in any way endanger the safety of the visitors or cause any kind of problems.
- Organized merchandise sale will be possible only within the festival venue.
- It is strictly forbidden to use or distribute festival tickets for commercial purposes, marketing campaigns, lotteries and contest purposes without the written consent from the Organiser. Legal steps will be taken against any person or organisation who decides to ignore the said limitation.
- Children under the age of 12, accompanied by an adult, are allowed entrance to the festival venue free of charge.
- For reasons of force majeure the Organiser can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set. In this case, no entry fees and/or additional expenses will be refunded to the ticket owner.
- The Organiser is not liable for any costs incurred by the Participant if the festival has to be cancelled because of force majeure.
- Refunds for already purchased Festival tickets will be possible only in the case of cancellation of the entire Festival event, which is not caused by force majeure. There will be no refunds for purchased tickets for any other reason or cancellation of one or more artists confirmed to play the Festival event.
- Participation at the festival is at the Visitor’s own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Visitor as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organiser. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the timetable and the lineup of the festival without previous notice.
- Tickets purchased for the Festival will be replaced at the festival entrance with a wristband. Only Visitors with a valid Festival wristband are allowed entry and movement in the festival area. Festival wristbands may not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid.
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- to bring food, non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverages to the Festival venue in either glass, plastic or can containers
- to bring professional recording equipment, either video or photo cameras, without the written permission of the Organiser.
- to bring weapons, large umbrellas and other sharp objects or potential projectile objects (including selfie-sticks) that may endanger other visitors safety
- to smuggle drugs to the Festival venue
- to bring inflammable liquids or solids such as fuels, pyrotechnics, explosive devices, etc. to the Festival venue
- to bring pets to the Festival venue
- to build fires or barbecues anywhere in and around the Festival venue
- to use electrical appliances or any kind of cooking devices in the camping site or Festival venue
- to put up tents outside of the fenced area of the Festival Camp site
- to bring unregistered people to the Festival Camp site or Festival Venue, or anyone else without a valid festival wristband
- to damage the venue infrastructure or natural environment (tearing down or climbing branches or trees, destroying green surfaces or lake coasts is strictly forbidden)
PUBLICITY: FLYERS AND POSTERS
- It is not allowed to distribute flyers or posters during the festival, not on the entrance corridors or streets nor on festival grounds. If you want to promote one of your events, you must contact the Organiser who can give you the possibility to place an advertisement on the festival ground, but no promotional activities without the written permission of the Organiser are allowed.
- Strictly No Tracksuits or any item of clothing which may cause offense, alarm or distress to others. Jeans & trainers ok